As a consumer, you do have the power to close the loop in fashion and it´s not that complicated as you might think. We´ll always ask you one basic question before you go ahead and make a purchase; will you truly love this piece of art? If the answer is 'yes' – your time has come to not only make history, but HERstory. Look at your garment as your canvas, with a first chapter written by your global sister. The story ahead is yours to experience and we wish you a life long adventure.
When you got yourself something from our collective we do recommend that you follow the instructions below to make sure your creation will stay in a good condition and last for many years ahead. Not only to save you money, but to save our Mama Earth.
- How we wash, dry and iron our clothes has a big impact on the environment. We also know that big change comes from small adjustments. Make Mother Nature happy – hand wash only! It is better for the environment and will prolong the life of the garment.
- Use gentle plant based detergents when washing your garments.
- Repair and mending doesn´t mean we can´t afford to buy something new – it means we can´t afford something being thrown away. Use your creativity and give your garment some love if you find out it needs some extra care.
- Recycle our gift bags to store and transport your Cornelia Sun piece of art.
Do not iron, rather use line dry or let the wind do the job.
The material may be fragile (especially thin chiffon), so be careful so you don´t get stuck in anything. Keep in mind your garment is handmade and created out of antique textile so the threads can come loose as a result of tough wear. The more torn a fabric is, the more character it has – we can see that it´s had some epic journeys.
- Treat your clothes like the good friends they are – love them forever ❤
We are happy to answer any additional questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org